Prudence Group (“Prudence”) is an investment management firm with around 60 staff in Hong Kong, Singapore and mainland China. Since 2008, Prudence has delivered high quality returns to investors and received multiple industry awards.
Client Services Analyst / Associate
Location: Central, Hong Kong
1. Act as an effective and ongoing point of contact between the firm and its investors and to assist in building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors and distribution channels;
2. Manage ad-hoc and routine client requests and to review, track and maintain sensitive documents for existing investors in a professional manner; follow up to obtain information as necessary;
3. To assist in investor onboarding and ongoing documentation and reporting requirements by liaising with the relevant internal teams and external parties as necessary;
4. Assist in the development and maintenance of marketing materials; conduct quality assurance checks for all prepared materials.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related disciplines; under 3 years relevant experience, preferably in asset management;
2. Strong communication skills in English;
3. Detail oriented, advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint).
Additional Information and Application Method:
We offer competitive remuneration package: 5-days work week, minimum 15 days annual paid leave, medical benefit, complimentary office lunch, on the job training and a stable harmonious working environment.
For more information about the company, please refer to our website www.prudenceinv.com
Interested parties please send your resume in English and Chinese with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to Recruitment
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose. The personal data collected will be used to assess your suitability to assume the job duties of the position for which you have applied and to determine preliminary remuneration, benefits package to be discussed with you subject to selection for the position. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of two years.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please complete the “Data Access Request Form” specified by the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data and forward it to email@example.com.